A downloadable game for Windows
ThreeStep follows the exploits of Sadie Kalasrade, a mother and ex soldier who returns to her home region of Western Alaska to hunt invasive Wolves and grieve a loss. Along the way, she'll meet a small cast of characters that call her assumptions about loss and moving on into question. Survive the elements, collect Wolf bounties, hunt and forage for food, connect with other inhabitants of Western Alaska, and find a reason to go on.
- Exploration: Western Alaska, a river delta dense with twisting sloughs, flora, and fauna.
- Story: a story driven by loss and the drive to continue
- Survival: the elements, the wildlife, the loneliness
- Combat: Tense high-stakes combat with aggressive, invasive predators
- Scavenging: to keep your machine running and you pack stocked with food and tools you'll need to use all your wits and salvager's savvy
- Conversation: Meet and speak with a small cast of characters, each the protagonist of their own story
"A well-written story about persistence and loss, with a unique setting" - MorningWill on Steam
ThreeStep was designed and developed by Wyatt White (CakeNeq Games) in Bethel, Alaska and features Music from Michael White
|Release date||Oct 18, 2019|
|Made with||Twine, GameMaker: Studio, Paint.net, MagicaVoxel|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, GameMaker, simple-visuals, Story Rich|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Twitter, Instagram|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
A physical special edition of ThreeStep on a signed, engraved wooden 8GB USB 2.0 flash drive. This will also include scans of pre-production materials, writing notes, commentary, and other goodies.
This will require a valid shipping address.
Only 12 will be available for sale until further notice